Looking for best drones under 200 bucks? There are many cheap drones available at affordable prices in the market. But you have to decide for which purpose you need a drone? Some may like to fly the drone as a hobby, some people may go for cheap drones to learn flying, professionals need it for aerial photography, fun racing, etc.
The fpv drones and drones with a camera under $200 are most popular ones in today’s market. Don’t think that inexpensive drones are equipped with limited features. Many top rated drones under $200 are available with outstanding features.
Along with the drones, I also listed few best quadcopters under $200 in this article. In this drone-buying guide, I covered almost all the best budget phones under 200 bucks. If you have a somewhat higher budget, then check my previous article about affordable drones under 100 dollars. Now the decision is yours! You can choose the one which suits your budget and the purpose.
Before we go, Check my below “Best Drones Under $” series for other affordable drones,
- 10 Best Drones Under $100
- 10 Best Drones Under $200 (you are here)
- 10 Best Drones Under $300
- 10 Best Drones Under $500
- 10 Best Drones Under $200 (Quick Look)
- 1. Blade Inductrix FPV RTF Toy
- 2. RC Quadcopter Potensic F183DH Drone
- 3. BRUSHLESS MOTOR Quadcopter
- 4. Syma X8G Headless 2.4Ghz 4CH RC Quadcopter
- 5. U818A Wifi FPV Drone
- 6. Holy Stone F181 RC Quadcopter Drone with HD Camera
- 7. DBPOWER UDI U842 Predator WiFi FPV Drone
- 8. Force1 U45 Blue Jay WiFi FPV Quadcopter Drone
- 9. Airhawk M-13 Predator Drone With HD Wi-Fi Streaming
- 10. Kolibri U818A Wi-Fi Discovery Delta-Recon Quadcopter
10 Best Drones Under $200 (Quick Look)
Here is the quick list of 10 Best Drones Under 200 bucks.
1. Blade Inductrix FPV RTF Toy
It is a pretty good drone at a decent price. I am pleased with its package. I really enjoy flying this and having so much fun. Overall, it feels and looks pretty solid.
Blade Inductrix FPV RTF is the perfect beginner FPV drone under $200, specially designed for indoors and racing. This tiny quad is lots of fun and the things are pretty peppy for a beginner!
I can say that this drone is the best fpv drone under $200. Since the Video range of the Blade Inductrix FPV is nearly 100 yards line of sight! Really an awesome one right?
- This ultra-micro Marvel drone has a light weighted camera with perfect protection guards. Also, the mounted antenna supports a good durability.
- A 25mW video transmitter equipped at the top of the drone is capable of transmitting 1-8 Fatshark channels and entire Race band channels. So you can race several pilots at the same time.
- The FPV monitor of this drone is a 4.3 inch Spektrum SPMVM430.
- Also, the fpv monitor is rechargeable via micro USB. The beauty is, it supports hands-free operation and has a 1.5hr run time.
- With brilliant white and red LED lighting illuminating each Inductrix FPV, it’s easy to follow friends while flying together.
- On the other hand, due to its camera weight, this awesome fpv drone needs more power to fly efficiently. So, it comes with the high-performance 14,300Kv motors!
NOTE: A ham license is required to operate the video transmitter in the U.S
2. RC Quadcopter Potensic F183DH Drone
This is a Great first drone with lots of solid extras. The first flight of this quadcopter was absolutely fantastic! The flight time lasting over ten minutes it was a total pleasure to fly. The altitude hold is extremely helpful, especially if you are new to flying drones. Without any doubt, I can say that this is one of the best quadcopters under 200 dollars.
This remote controlled fpv drone comes with ALTITUDE-HOLD Technology. The Air pressure sensor enables this drone to be very stable at high altitudes too! So you can take high quality snaps on the go without any shivering.
It has a 2 megapixels camera and 5.8GHz wireless monitor screen. This drone is also a perfect one for fpv drone lovers. You can monitor the photographs and live feeds with the LCD monitor screen.
This quadcopter is equipped with one key taking off and landing, which makes the drone easier to fly and better to control for any level of players.
No FAA Registration is required to fly this drone.
- 1 x Potensic F183DH Quadcopter
- 1 x 2.4GHz Transmitter
- 1 x 4GB TF Card
- 1 x 5.8GHz FPV LCD Screen
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x USB Battery Charger
- 1 x USB Card Reader
- 1 x User Manual
- 2 x Motors Spare Parts
- 3 x 7.4V 500mAh Li-Po Batteries
- 4 x Extra Blades
3. BRUSHLESS MOTOR Quadcopter
This amazing little quadcopter is perfect for the price range. It is one of the great powers from the brushless motors. You can lift cameras with gimbals fairly easy. The blades are very delicate and this drone comes with only one battery and you have to purchase the new one if it downgrades.
- This new version ensures low friction during engine operation and reduces heat production. Also, the engine durability was also increased with long lasting battery life.
- The transmitter control range is quite longer with 300-500 meters. The LED lights aid you in better night flying.
- The only disadvantage I noted with this quadcopter is it lags altitude hold capacity. But it has an anti-shock system for shock absorbance and prevents shaking while taking photographs.
- The drone can easily hold GoPro 2 3 3+ Camera, SJCAMS SJ4000 SJ7000 Action Camera, Xiaomi Yi Action Camera, to deliver high quality shots and footages.
- 1 x Tokky Bugs 3 Quadcopter
- 1 x 7.4V 25C 1800mAh LiPo Battery
- 1 x Camera mount
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Propeller fixing mount
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x Transmitter
- 4 x Landing Skid
- 4 x Protection Frames
- 4 x Spare Blade
4. Syma X8G Headless 2.4Ghz 4CH RC Quadcopter
If are a beginner, then buy this as Syma X8G Quadcopter as a perfect start, since it works great and it’s tons of fun. I was really surprised at the durability. To start off, this quadcopter flies very well and it can simply gain altitude and drift out of range causing a fly away. The camera takes amazing quality photos and video for such an inexpensive quadcopter under $200. Overall I would say that this is an excellent drone for a lot of fun and value even for with this affordable price.
- The 8MP HD Camera is an awesome feature of this drone. Since most of the affordable drones under $200 lags high definition camera quality.
- The camera quality is also a nice one with HD 720P, 1080P MOV video quality. The holding case is compatible with GoPro action camera.
- The 6 AXIS GYRO Equipped flight control systems, 360 Degree roll, 3D lock, More scheduled flight makes the drone stands unique in the industry.
- The new anti-collision and anti-fall performance further enhanced the drones quality and undoubtably it is one of the best drone under 200 bucks.
5. U818A Wifi FPV Drone
Are you just want to outgrow your toy-class drone and are looking to take the next one? Then go for this U818A Wifi FPV Drone. The FPV system is incredible. I have complaints on the screen and Controllers, but easy to learn for a newbie. Definitely, recommend if one is looking to go from toy drone to real drone.
- The flight control is easy with the altitude hold feature. Also, this feature stabilizes the aerial photography and video during the flight.
- The FAA Registration is NOT required to fly this flight.
- Further, you can easily operate this drone with a mobile app. The custom route mode tracks the flight path and this is another awesome follow me a drone.
- You can watch live video feed of your flight with the help of FPV WiFi feature.
- It can capture HD aerial photos and 720p videos with the 2MP camera. This cheap drone is best suitable for professionals and hobby photographer.
- 1 U818W Drone
- 1 2.4Ghz Controller
- 1 4GB SD Card
- 2 Batteries
- 2 Tools
- 4 Spare Blades
- 1 Power Bank
- 1 SC Card Reader
- 1 USB Battery Charger
- 1 User Manual
- 1 VR Headset
6. Holy Stone F181 RC Quadcopter Drone with HD Camera
This quadcopter is precise, highly maneuverable, and fast. The photo quality is good and the drone is insanely durable. The controls are responsive and smooth. But the battery life and the flight control range is somewhat short. Overall, it is one of the best drones with a camera under 200 dollars.
The security system prevents the drone from losing. This drone also comes with Altitude Hold Function to stabilize the drone during flight time. I think it is easy for you to shoot quality images or videos with Holy Stone F181 RC Quadcopter Drone with HD Camera.
The 360° rotation, 4-Ways Flip, continuous Roll makes the drone a perfect one for Action And Racing. Really a nice drone from Holystone.
The control range is somewhat short with 50-100 Meters. Battery Run Time: About 7-9 Minutes.
- 1 x Quad Copter
- 1 x 2.4G Remote Transmitter
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x User Manual
- 2 x 3.7V 750mAh LiPO Batteries
- 2 x Landing skids
- 2 x USB charging cable
- 4 x Protection frames
- 4 x Rotating blade
7. DBPOWER UDI U842 Predator WiFi FPV Drone
This DBpower UDI U842 drone is absolutely amazing. This product comes with everything you needed to get started. This one is a large one, with a great camera and video camera features.
The only one drawback I noted is it does not handle the wind very well, and you have to maintain control of it manually. Overall, it’s a good drone, but not a great one.
- You can enjoy live video feed in HD. You can control this drone with your wifi enabled mobile devices. The overall control is smooth and good.
- You can take Aerial Footage and Photos in the 720p Hd Quality.
- The headless mode makes better control over the flight. So no need to worry about drone direction while it is flying
- Further, it comes with 360° Flips and follows me feature to prevent losing of drones.
- 1 x U842 WiFi FPV Quadcopter with Camera
- 1 x4GHz Controller
- 2 x 1000mAh LiPo Batteries
- 1 x USB Battery Charger
- 1 x 4GB Micro-SD Card
- 4 x Spare Propellers
- 1 x User Manual
8. Force1 U45 Blue Jay WiFi FPV Quadcopter Drone
The Force1 U45 Blue Jay is one of UDI’s most tricked out models so far! The video and camera shots are clear and amazing. The Blue Jay uses the same battery as the Raven and uses more power. This drone’s lightweight, ready to fly design makes it a perfect choice for novice pilots and experienced flyers.
- The camera quality is 2MP and it can capture 720p high definition aerial photos and videos.
- The first person view with Virtual Reality headset is again an awesome feature to watch live video feeds of your flight from your mobile device.
- This drone also have the altitude hold function to stabilize the aerial photography.
- The takeoff and landing are easy to smart controllers.
- It also has 6 Axis Gyro provides stability and 360° rolls/flips.
- The custom route mode helps you to trace the flight path from your mobile device itself
- U45W Drone
- 2.4Ghz Controller
- 3.7V 500mAh Battery x 2
- 4GB SanDisk Micro SD Card
- SD Card Reader
- USB Battery Charger
- Power Bank
- Spare Propellers x 4
- User Manual
9. Airhawk M-13 Predator Drone With HD Wi-Fi Streaming
M-13 Predator Drone is one of the best drones with a camera under 200. The mounted HD camera along with SD card, this drone can capture stunning photographs and videos.
I completely love this one after try to fly it, could be useful for both indoor and outdoor flying. The Propeller guards are a definite protection and hover quality is great. These awesome features make it in the list of top drones under 200 dollars.
- It uses 6 axis gyro to provide balance and stability during flight time. It also supports 4 channels and 2.4 GHz remote.
- As like other top drones, it also exhibits a 360° flip roll and all directions support. The range of control is also good with 300 meters above ground level. The equipped LED lights make you do fun with this drone at night time too!
- You can control this wind resistant drone by your wifi enabled mobile or tablet devices.
10. Kolibri U818A Wi-Fi Discovery Delta-Recon Quadcopter
The camera quality is superb, the battery life is much longer than other fpv drones. The controls are smooth and responsive with a lot of advanced capabilities. The frame is light-weight and durable. You can feel a complete user control while handling this drone.
This Delta-Recon Quadcopter supports a 4-channel, 2.4GHz handheld transmitter. You may be amazed at the 720p videos and HD photographs.
The fpv feature is also good with wifi enabled and flight time is okay with this affordable drone.
- 1 x Kolibri Discovery Delta-Recon WiFi FPV Quadcopter Drone
- 1 x 4-channel, 2.4GHz Transmitter with Smart Device Attachment
- 1 x 4GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x SD Card Reader
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 2 x 4V 700mAh Li-Po Batteries
- 4 x Spare Replacement Blades
In a Nutshell,
Looking for best drones under 200 bucks? There are many cheap drones available at affordable prices in the market. Don’t think that inexpensive drones are equipped with limited features. Many top rated drones under $200 are available with outstanding features.
But you have to decide for which purpose you need a drone? The fpv drones and drones with a camera under $200 are most popular ones in today’s market. Along with the drones, I also listed few best quadcopters under $200 in this article.
Hope I covered almost all the best budget phones under 200 bucks. Now the decision is yours!